(as of Aug 04,2021 19:49:45 UTC – Details)
Two universal size garden drill augers are perfect for quickly planting in your backyard garden, digging holes, mixing wall paint and mixing mortar for small houses.
Wide range of applications:
– Plant bulbs, potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare-rooted trees and shrubs;
– Used for mixing paint and light mortar, mixed wall paint;
– Used for drilling holes to fix beach umbrellas and barbecue racks;
– Used for fence posts, decks, tree planting, ice fishing holes;
– Can loosen the soil of the plants and effectively clean the fence;
– Type: Auger;
– Material: cold rolled steel;
– Color: black;
– Size: 1.6in x 8.7in + 3.2in x 11.8in;
– Quantity: 2 spiral drill bits;
– Pay attention to safety when using it, especially when you encounter hard stones when drilling.
Including: a total of 2 augers, the smaller one is 1.6 inches x 8.7 inches, and the other is 3.2 inches x 11.8 inches (with box). Two different sizes can meet different earthwork drilling needs. Large drill bits are suitable for drilling large and deep holes; another small drill bit is suitable for small and shallow holes and is durable.
Material: It is made of cold rolled steel and has a high-quality black gloss paint finish. When you dig on hard ground, the tip of the auger bit will hit the ground first and stay stable. The product has high hardness and is not easy to damage the drill bit. At the same time, the drill has better wear resistance, plasticity, and can be used outdoors for a long time.
Function: The drill bit can be used with a 3/8″ or larger chuck drill to plant hundreds or a few bulbs in a few minutes. This will save you time and improve your work efficiency, freeing you from back fatigue.
Application: It can be used to grow various flowering seedlings, including planting bulbs, potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs. It is an ideal tool for planting soil or flower pots, mixing seeds, soil and fertilizer. Gardening augers can also be used to mix wall paint and lightweight mortar, dig holes for camping, beach umbrellas, fences and walls.
Reminder: Not suitable for large or hard rocks! In order to prolong the service life of the product, it is recommended to keep the drill bit clean when not in use and keep it away from soil, debris, water or oil.