A British woman was poisoned by mold twice after he invaded her apartment and left her in a wheelchair, and had no choice but to get rid of everything she owned and start over. From 50 painful presentations.
The article is from The Sun newspaper
Emma Franklin, 28, suffered muscle cramps, hair loss, a painful rash and a chronic cough just two weeks after moving into her dream home in 2017. Taking care of herself, according to the British newspaper “The Sun”.
The girl is bedridden
Journey with illness
Emma Franklin has already had a turbulent health journey over the past 12 years, and her condition quickly deteriorated. Fortunately, her doctors recognized her new symptoms, and urine tests showed high levels of mold toxicity, after the disease had remained unknown for a long period of time.
The girl lives on a wheelchair
The girl’s companion in the wheelchair
Emma discovered that mold was growing on ceilings, kitchen cabinets and in her conservatory, packed her things and moved to another new home where she was starting to feel better, but her condition quickly regressed again in 2018, and the 28-year-old felt like she was dying after some time. Short of moving out of her family home to her new place.
Emma told The Sun: “I was so excited to be in my new apartment but two weeks later and I went down hill, I knew it wasn’t Lyme disease – something else that was making me sick.and developed a range of unexplained symptoms, including chest pains and difficulty breathing.
The girl suffered from extreme fatigue and became bedridden, sleeping for up to 23 hours a day without explanation and her condition continued to deteriorate, explaining: “I had about 50 symptoms and new symptoms every day, and I couldn’t do anything for myself I was in so much pain and was miserable.” I honestly felt like I was dying – I couldn’t walk, and I was in physical pain every day.”
After testing a urine sample, results showed she had high levels of mold toxicity. Emma was first diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2007 after her mysterious illness for years, and doctors finally discovered she had Lyme disease.
She believes she contracted it during a visit to Florida in 2003, battled the disease for nearly 12 years and was on her way to recovery, finally moving out of the family home in 2017 and ready to start her new life, but after just two weeks living in her apartment, Emma fell ill once. other.
Emma spoke to her doctor, who recognized her symptoms, and tests showed she had mold poisoning. Mold produces allergens, irritants, and sometimes toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mold spores can cause an allergic reaction, such as eye redness, sneezing, and rashes..
After searching the apartment, Emma’s family found mold spots growing in several places throughout the house, so she quickly packed her things and moved to a new house in Stafford and started feeling better. In 2018, Emma’s condition began to decline again and she returned with the same symptoms.
Eventually, Emma moved her stuff to a third house and finally started feeling better. However, she developed an allergy to mold, and now she is chronicling her experience on Instagram and TikTok, and she currently has over 13.3K followers and 318.9K likes on her videos.