Belly fat is one of the most common problems that bothers many, reduces your self-confidence, disturbs your appearance and your desire to wear your clothes and maintain your elegance, and belly fat is also called visceral fat Which poses a great danger not only to your appearance, but also affects your health because it accumulates near vital organs such as the liver and kidneys, and it doubles the risk of diabetes and blood pressure, so you should get rid of it as soon as possible to protect yourself from these dangerous complications.
A report published on the verywellhealth website identified the most prominent steps on which the abdominal diet is based to get rid of fat in record time:
1. Avoid sugary soft drinks and juices at all.
2. Drinking more water, equivalent to 3 liters per day
3. Fat-free dairy products are allowed for breakfast.
4. You can eat fruits in specific portions such as strawberries, apples and avocados.
5. Include fish in your lunches, such as salmon, because it is low in calories.
6. It is allowed to eat specific portions of brown bread.
7. Doing exercise, the most important of which is running, because it is one of the exercises that burn fat in this area and help in tightening the abdominal muscles.
8. Climbing the stairs or walking daily is one of the simple exercises that help you get rid of belly fat.
9. Eat foods rich in choline, which is found in meat, but it is found in eggs more, as it shows its ability to get rid of visceral fat.
10. Be sure to drink green tea daily to get rid of stubborn belly fat.