A former NATO officer warned Israel that its army had fallen into a “Gaza Strip trap” in which fighters were “longing to die for their cause.”
Michel Yakovlev, former Deputy Chief of Staff of NATO, said NATO The Palestinian resistance, or what they call the Islamists, “yearn to die in order to do their work, and this indicates that they are fighting for their cause… because they consider it their cause.”
He acknowledged that Palestinian resistance fighters in Gaza strip “They fight like hell.”
The former NATO officer also confirmed his belief that the Islamic Resistance Movement (agitation) It placed the Israelis in a military, humanitarian and political problem.
He added, “In reality, there is no military solution to this war, so the solution is political,” calling on the Israelis to accept and make concessions to find a solution.
Regarding the promises made by the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu By eliminating the Hamas movement, the former Deputy Chief of Staff of NATO said in his statement that this Israeli threat is the fifth of its kind in recent years.
Observers point out that the Israeli army did not achieve its goal in the aggression it launched against the Gaza Strip, and what it did was kill civilians and destroy homes, schools and mosques.
According to military expert Major General Fayez Al-Duwairi – in a previous military analysis for Al Jazeera – the ability of the Palestinian resistance to withstand so far means that it has the upper hand in the war, stressing that it will prevail in the end if it continues with the same performance and the same discipline.
The Israeli army launches continuous raids on the Gaza Strip in retaliation against the Palestinians in Gaza, after the painful blow that Israel received at the hands of the Palestinian resistance, which launched a battle.Al-Aqsa flood“At dawn on Saturday, October 7, 2023.
The episode of “Above Authority” on 11/10/2023 covered the following topics:
- Al-Qassam Delivery, a service for delivering missiles to tanks
- Tel Aviv celebrates an Arab analyst who talks about Hamas and Al-Shifa Hospital
- One thousand civilians were killed when a resistance fighter was killed, but the occupation did not confirm his killing
- Israel’s Heritage Minister preserves its heritage and threatens Gaza with a nuclear bomb
- The normalizers who support the aggression are tongues of precaution in the narrative of the occupation
- The Palestinian Authority is preparing for a million “There is no power nor strength except with God” rally.