High-precision liposuction or vaser is a new type of ultrasonic liposuction that strategically removes fat from certain areas of the body, to highlight the natural lines underneath. When the fat is broken down, the liposuction surgeon uses suction to remove it permanently from the body.
According to a report by the site time now news Liposuction remains one of the most popular cosmetic procedures, and over the years, many new developments in which liposuction is now performed have changed..
What is HD liposuction?
High-precision liposuction or vaser is a new type of ultrasonic liposuction that strategically removes fat from specific areas of the body, to highlight the natural lines underneath, Vaser is the short form of acoustic energy vibration amplification of resonance This procedure uses a device that liquefies fat cells to remove it from the body.
When the fat is broken down, the liposuction surgeon uses suction to completely and permanently remove it from the body. This procedure can help reduce fat from any part of the body, such as the arms, chest, shoulders, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs..
HD liposuction vs. standard liposuction:
During standard liposuction: the surgeon simply removes excess fat from specific areas of the body.
High-definition liposuction: removing fat in a way that allows the muscles underneath to appear more defined.
Conventional liposuction also does not involve re-injection of fat as procedures HD.
using a cure HD , you can get rid of the deepest layers of fat, as well as the superficial and subcutaneous layers, this removes the fat that is located above the muscles, so that it becomes more defined and visible, giving a sculpted appearance.
Categories that need HD liposuction
The ideal candidate for liposuction HD He is in good shape and only has localized fat that needs to be removed
For any liposuction procedure, the patient should be within 30% of their ideal body weight.
liposuction technique HD It is not intended to lose weight but aims to slim and tone specific areas of the body. It is also important that you have good skin elasticity before performing this procedure, so that you do not experience sagging. Also, patients should be physically and emotionally stable with reasonable expectations and goals..
HD liposuction technique explained
- device based VASER With the help of ultrasound, by applying ultrasound waves that dissolve and break down fats.
- The surgeon makes very small incisions to insert the device that removes the fat.
- The removed fat can be injected into other parts of the body, and it is purified before being re-injected. This is known as “fat transfer.”“.
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia and will take some time depending on the area to be covered.
- After surgery, you will be placed in a compression bandage, which helps blood circulate and allows you to heal faster.
- It may take 7 to 10 days to recover after surgery.
- After a full recovery, you’ll see the muscle definition you’ve been hoping for.
Tips to make 3D liposuction results last longer:
As long as you maintain your ideal healthy weight, the results of liposuction technology HD will still be visible.
- Frequent weight gain and loss, pregnancy and childbirth will have an impact on lasting results
- You must maintain a healthy diet and an active lifestyle to get the best results once the procedure is over.
Does HD liposuction tighten the skin?
Ultrasound procedure helps in a significant regression of the skin after surgery, and therefore liposuction with liposuction technique HD It is an excellent technique for sculpting the body into its natural shape by removing fat from certain areas. If you are struggling to get rid of that stubborn fat out of the way for a defined appearance, then HD liposuction may be your solution of choice..