The black pepper diet is one of the diets used to lose weight, especially since black pepper has many health benefits because it is rich in vitamins such as vitamin C. AAnd vitamin C, and many minerals, calcium, potassium and sodium, as it turned out to be a magical spice that plays a role in burning fat, according to a report published in the Times of India.
Experts explained the ability of black pepper to lose weight, as it contains piperine, a compound that helps boost metabolism, contributes to preventing the accumulation of fat, increases the concentration of good cholesterol, and burns calories more quickly..
The black pepper diet relies on a few steps to help you in your weight loss journey, as it contributes to losing the equivalent of 5 kilos of your weight within two weeks, and also contributes to getting rid of visceral and abdominal fat, and prevents the formation of new fat cells in the body.
To lose weight through the black pepper diet, follow these steps:
1. A tablespoon and a quarter of black pepper and lemon are added to boiling water and taken during meals.
2. Add a spoonful of pepper to a glass of warm water and add a spoonful of white honey.
3. You can add a quarter of a tablespoon of black pepper to the watermelon pieces, mix well with a blender, and eat it frozen.
4. You can include it in all your meals during the day, so you should eat one or two tablespoons of it on a daily basis.
5. You can take black pepper tea, which can be prepared through a cup of green tea with ground ginger, half a teaspoon of black pepper.
6. You can chew two to three tablespoons of black pepper directly on an empty stomach every morning.
7. You can use black pepper oil, and add one drop of it to a glass of water, to eat it before breakfast.