(as of Jan 14,2021 12:13:00 UTC – Details)
- Shine bright on any stage and all terrain with the ultimate warmth and comfort of the Burton® Limelight boot!
• Speed Zone™ lacing system provides quick, easy and separate adjustment of the top and bottom zones.
• Powered by Burton’s exclusive New England Ropes
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUP Tongue for greater rebound and durability.
• Total Comfort Construction offers an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
• Snow-proof internal gusset construction completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
• Imprint™ 2 liner
• Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation using high-loft microfiber for breathable warmth with minimal bulk.
• Lock-Up cuff secures laces across the forefoot and ankle for secure heel hold that does not impeded entry and exit.
• Hook-and-loop closure
• Plush cuff 1.0 backs stretchy medial and lateral neoprene panels with soft, faux-fur lining.
• Women’s-specific True Fit™ design
• Rubber toe and heel
• B3 gel maintains the shock absorption of repeated impacts without being affected by cold temperatures.
• Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil improves both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed provides lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- DynoGRIP recycled-rubber (min 10%) outsole provides traction points at the toe and heel.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Shaft measures approximately 10″ from arch
Jewel of the Burton lineup with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort for conquering the entire mountain.
Durable polyurethane backstay; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace