Crypto traders solicited incredible roller-coaster rides in 2021 and the new year is all set to witness electrifying events all over the year. Especially, primary coins Bitcoin and Ethereum have experienced eye-popping profits in 2021. However, the May market crash woefully teared up the entire cryptocurrency market, yet the digital coins have managed to regain momentum in the second half of the year.
Cryptocurrency Trend Prediction For 2022!
The cryptocurrency market is expected to crabwalk in the first quarter of the year leading most of the 2021s deserted projects to new highs despite inflated valuations. The market can remain groundless longer than you can remain debt-free.
Interestingly, the flagship asset has emerged as a Risk-off asset for the HODLers. Post the May market crash in 2021, substantial accumulation drove Bitcoin and the other majority of the altcoins to ATH in Q4 2021. However, in 2022 the long-term holders (LTHs) will remain unabated and will ultimately bang head-on with a broader market correction.
Tiresome First Half For Cryptocurrency Market?
- Bottom-tier meme coins would experience gigantic gains by yield-hungry speculations.
- Altcoin projects with a substantial market cap would languish sideways, where some of them would register new highs.
- Fed tapers on schedule and complete interest rate hikes in spring.
- Bitcoin price would show weakness in the first quarter with no significant price action as there are threats of inflation.
- The younger cryptocurrency projects would outpower Bitcoin’s on-chain activity with high network activity.
Bitcoin Price to Bounce Back in Second Half!
- Ethereum price is likely to experience a sluggish move, as it has been making delays in launching the ETH merger.
- Bitcoin illiquid supply might rise to new highs above 80%, catalyzing a new motion of adoption and capital rotation out of meme coin casino. This sets up a solid bull run for the flagship asset at the end of the year or early 2023.
Collectively, the stage is all set for a lot of electrifying moments to occur in 2022. The primary coin of the space may struggle initially for the first six months before exploring new highs in the second half. Meanwhile, most of the proponents and traders are hopeful of a bull market like the one we had in March 2020.