The football season is coming to an end, but football fans are on a date this summer with an unparalleled transfer period.
Argentine star Paulo Dybala will be the latest star available on a free transfer after Juventus confirmed last Monday that he would not renew his contract, which expires next summer.
At the age of 28, Dybala has won 9 major titles with the Italian giants and still has a lot to offer, as the Argentine international has already attracted offers from the top Europeans.
The following is a lineup of players and stars (4-3-3) available for free in the summer Mercato:
- Goalkeeper: Cameroonian Andre Onana (Ajax).
- line of defense: Spain’s Cesar Azpilicota (Chelsea), Germany’s, Antonio Rodriguez (Chelsea), France’s Dan-Axel Zagado (Dortmund), and Brazil’s Marcelo (Real Madrid).
- Midline: Croatian Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Ivory Coast Frank Kessé (AC Milan), and Frenchman Paul Pogba (Manchester United).
- offensive line: Dybala (Juventus), French Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain), and Frenchman Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona).
There are also other stars whose contracts with their teams are also expiring next summer:
- Welshman Gareth Bale (Real Madrid).
- Uruguayan Luis Suarez (Atletico Madrid).
- Spain’s Isco (Real Madrid).
- Croatian Marcelo Prosovic, Bosnian Ivan Perisic and Chelsea Arturo Vidal (Inter Milan).
- Argentine Angel Di Maria (Saint-Germain).
- Spain’s Cesc Fabregas (Monaco).
- The French Hatem Ben Arfa (night).
- Germany’s Matthias Ginter (Borussia Mönchengladbach).
- Belgian Ax Vestel (Dortmund).