Baker wows the internet with her VERY simple recipe for a white chocolate cookie pie that tastes just like a Kinder Bueno
- British baker Eloise Head shared a recipe for a pie that tastes like a Kinder Bueno
- She makes it with simple ingredients like butter, sugar, flour, eggs and chocolate
- Many have hailed it the Instagram famous chef’s most enticing dessert ever
A baker’s simple recipe for a chocolate cookie pie that tastes exactly like a Kinder Bueno has wowed the internet, with many hailing it her most enticing dessert yet.
Eloise Head, 26, is the founder of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram page where she shares tricks for making decadent treats that take just minutes to prepare.
One of her recent videos shows viewers how to make a white chocolate cookie pie inspired by the iconic Kinder Bueno bar with basic supermarket ingredients such as butter, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract.
Ms Head, who shot to online stardom when a baking craze swept the globe during the first Covid lockdown, said it might be her ‘favourite pie yet’.
Scroll down for video
London baker Eloise Head’s white chocolate cookie pie, which is said to taste exactly like a Kinder Bueno
Photos and videos of the pie, which have garnered more than 34,000 likes since they were uploaded to Instagram on January 15, have drawn dozens of delighted responses.
‘I want this so much,’ one woman replied.
‘Have to try this, wow,’ added a second, while a third wrote: ‘That looks amazing!’
Others suggested swapping hazelnut spread for Biscoff, the sweet cinnamon spread inspired by the Belgian biscuits of the same name.
Recipe for Kinder cookie pie
200g unsalted butter, softened but not melted
250g light brown sugar
2 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
320g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g white chocolate chips
150g Kinder chocolate and roughly 16 bars for the middle
300g white chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Cream butter with light brown sugar, beating with a handheld mixer until fully combined.
2. Add egg yolks and vanilla extract, then tip in flour and baking powder.
3. Fold in white chocolate chips and Kinder chocolate.
4. Press the batter into the base of a nine inch cake tin lined with baking paper and pour melted white chocolate and hazelnut spread over the top, smoothing out evenly.
5. Bake the mixture in an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top has turned golden brown. Serve and enjoy.
The pie, which takes just minutes to prepare, is inspired by the iconic Kinder Bueno bar
Source: FitWaffle Kitchen
Eloise Head (pictured) built a mammoth Instagram following during the first Covid lockdown by sharing her simple tricks for making decadent desserts
To make the pie, Ms Head creams 200 grams of softened butter with 250 grams of light brown sugar, beating with a handheld mixer until fully combined.
Next, she adds two egg yolks and a teaspoon of vanilla extract before tipping in 320 grams of plain white flour and a teaspoon of baking powder.
Ms Head then folds in 100 grams of white chocolate chips followed by 150 grams of Kinder chocolate, broken into pieces.
Once thoroughly mixed, she presses the batter into the base of a nine inch cake tin lined with baking paper and pours 300 grams of melted white chocolate and hazelnut spread over the top, smoothing out evenly.
Ms Head bakes the mixture in an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top has turned golden brown.