Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant said that the army will remain in… Gaza Until the battle is resolved, even if it takes a year, he talked about fighting “difficult battles” in the Gaza Strip, while the Israeli army announced that 345 of its members had been killed since the operation. Al-Aqsa flood.
Gallant added in a press conference today, Saturday, “We will remain in Gaza until we win, even if it takes a year,” and continued, “After the war, there will be no HamasHe claimed that the Israeli army “managed to eliminate 12 Hamas military commanders.”
He continued, “We will eliminate Sinwar, and I say to the residents of Gaza, if you find him before us, that will shorten the war.”
After the beginning of the aggression on the Gaza Strip, Israel said: Yahya Al-Sanwarhead of Hamas in Gaza, andMuhammad Dhaifcommander of the Al-Qassam Brigades, are the two most important targets for its army at the current stage.
Gallant saw that “the fighting is going well for the Israeli forces,” and spoke of waging “fierce and difficult battles in Gaza and expanding the ground incursion.” He added, “We have completed the encirclement of Gaza City. The army is operating from the north and south of (Gaza City), and the forces have entered populated areas.” “Populated.”
He pointed out that Israel “has no intention of entering into a war with the Lebanese Hezbollah, but if (Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan) Nasrallah makes Sinwar’s mistake, the consequences will be dire for Lebanon.”
On the other hand, the Israeli military spokesman said that the families of 241 detainees in Gaza had been informed, and he spoke about continuing intelligence and operational efforts to recover them.
Earlier today, Saturday, the Israeli army announced that the number of its officers and soldiers killed since Operation Al-Aqsa Flood on October 7 had risen to 345, after the killing of 4 of its soldiers in the last hours, 3 from the Givati Brigade, and the fourth from the Shaldag unit. Specialized in collecting information.