Respiratory bacteria and viruses are easily spread among human beings, especially in congested areas. The symptoms that come with these infections are sometimes unbearable. However, with a device such as the AirPhysio, you can suppress the symptoms and return to normal breathing. Thanks to its natural OPEP technology. The rampant use of this device has left many asking this question.
How often should you use an AirPhysio? You should use an AirPhysio one or two times a day for about ten minutes. This applies to when you have symptoms. However, when symptoms disappear, use your AirPhysio at least once a week to maintain maximum lung capacity and hygiene.
Correct use of AirPhysio improves breathing almost instantly, unlike drugs or supplements where you have to wait for it to be absorbed into the body. In this article, we take a look at AirPhysio, how to use it, how often you should use it, and answer some of your questions as well. Stay with us.
AirPhysio is an Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) device that aids users to improve their breathing. It is a natural and safe device that works by clearing excess mucus blocking the lung airways due to respiratory complications. AirPhysio is a proven and trusted lung therapy device that does not contain drugs, toxins or chemicals.
Although it is a tiny device, the AirPhysio is made up of the parts and accessories listed below:
- Mouthpiece cap
- Circular cone
- Mouthpiece and base
- Stainless steel ball
- Child-resistant to cover
AirPhysio comes with different stainless steel ball sizes. The variation in size enables better treatment and comfortability in use depending on age. A small steel ball is suitable for children and adults who have a low lung capacity, weak respiratory muscles, or adverse respiratory conditions. On the other hand, a regular steel ball is ideal for active people and adults who suffer from moderate or mild respiratory problems.
An AirPhysio should firstly be used for approximately ten minutes, one to two times a day:
- One hour before going to bed – This will help in clearing out your chest, thus giving you a restful night sleep.
- When you get out of bed in the morning – This will help eliminate any mucus and open up your lung airways for normal breathing throughout the day.
If you are on Aerosol medication, it’s advisable to use your AirPhysio device after medication. This will help in the absorption of the drug by the lungs, thus improving distribution and its effectiveness.
How to use AirPhysio is a relatively easy process. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use an AirPhysio:
- Step 1: Inhale deeply, beyond normal breath, and totally fill your lungs with air.
- Step 2: Hold your breath for about three seconds.
- Step 3: Put the AirPhysio in your mouth and blow out the air through it at a rationally fast rate; do not use a lot of force. Do not empty your lungs completely.
- Step 4: Once your lung tissues are at an optimal capacity to hold the ball bearing, tilt to adjust until you feel maximum pressure within your chest.
- Step 5: After blowing out air through the AirPhysio, you might feel mucus building up in your throat. If this happens, cough it out.
- Step 6: Repeat steps 1 to 3 for approximately 10 minutes. You can stop and rest while you take deep breaths to avoid lightheadedness.
N/B Using AirPhysio devices gives different results from person to person depending on physical fitness, pre-existing medical condition, the severity of respiratory problems etc.
There are two approaches to cleaning an AirPhysio device. Here is a guide on how to properly clean your device:
- Since AirPhysio cannot be damaged by water, wash it in a basin of clean water with soap or disinfectant.
- Rinse it in clean water. Shake to remove water from the inner parts.
- Let it dry in an open place with the mouthpiece pointing down to let out water from inside.
- Once it’s completely dry, store it in a clean drawer or cabinet.
- Following the instructions on the manufacturer’s documentation, disassemble your AirPhysio device. Be careful not to break the child-resistant cap.
- Wash in a basin of clean water or running water using soap or disinfectant.
- Rinse all the components thoroughly in clean water.
- Let all the parts dry out in the open.
- Once it’s completely dry, reassemble your device and store it in a clean drawer or cabinet.
No, not at all. Some people get a tickling sensation in their throat that may cause a cough. That shouldn’t worry; it is painless and normal. It’s the body’s natural way of eliminating excess mucus. When the mucus is eliminated from the lung airways, you begin to feel considerably better and breathe normally.
People with lung difficulties will benefit from AirPhysio. The Elderly (over 65 years old), smokers and ex-smokers, asthmatics, and others fall into this category. This gadget is also suitable for people who have trouble breathing, teens, and children over the age of four. It is also handy for swimmers, athletes, deep-sea divers, and singers to improve their performance.
There are no reported health risks or side effects of using an AirPhysio device. This device is safe since it naturally pulls out mucus from the lung tissues. It does not contain any chemicals or toxins.
AirPhysio is an award-winning device that helps individuals with respiratory conditions to regain normal breathing. Such conditions include asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, emphysema etc. By strengthening lung muscles and increasing its capacity, AirPhysio is ideal for deep-sea divers, swimmers, singers, wind musicians, and athletes.
If you have read through this article, you understand how this device works and how often you should use it. It is simple to operate; within ten minutes, twice a day, you get optimal results. AirPhysio is a natural and safe method and can be used by children above four years old. Medical professionals strongly recommend using AirPhysio to treat respiratory problems; however, consult your doctor before use if you have chronic illnesses.