Many online casinos worldwide have adopted Bitcoin as a payment option due to its growth in popularity. The most significant advantage of bitcoin is its ability to provide users with a fast and easy way for making deposits and withdrawals. In addition, most bitcoin users love the fact that central authorities or other third parties can’t track transfers made with bitcoin.
All set aside, many online casino players have difficulty using Bitcoin as a payment option despite its general acceptance. As a result, we’ve prepared this guide to offer you step-by-step instructions on making deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin. Before continuing with our guide, casino players interested in Bitcoin dice gambling can visit Trustdice crypto casino for the best dice gaming opportunities.
Set Up A Bitcoin Wallet
As previously stated, Bitcoin offers fast and easy payments to its users; however, to use it as a payment option, casino players must set up a Bitcoin wallet and purchase some Bitcoin for depositing funds into their casino accounts. For players to accomplish this, they need to follow these instructions:
- Select a safe and secure Bitcoin and set up your wallet. Users can visit Bitcoin.org to download a secure Bitcoin wallet.
- Purchase Bitcoin from crypto traders for deposits
- After purchasing your Bitcoin, head to any reputable bitcoin casino to deposit and begin betting.
Making Deposits Using Bitcoin
Casino players with Bitcoin in their crypto wallets can make deposits on their desired crypto betting platforms by following these guidelines:
- Head to your crypto casino website and log in to your account area
- On your account area, head to the payment section of the site
- Next, click on the deposit option and select Bitcoin as your desired deposit option
- After selecting Bitcoin, the casino will provide users with a Bitcoin Address for deposits
- Copy the address and input it into the tab for sending Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the transaction
- Your deposit will reflect in your casino wallet after a few minutes
Requesting Withdrawals Using Bitcoin
As a payment option, Bitcoin can also be used to request withdrawals. If you are a crypto gambler, you can request withdrawals using Bitcoin by following these steps:
Head To The Payment Section
To begin the withdrawal process, casino players who wish to withdraw their winnings from their account must visit the payment section of their online casino.
Select A Withdrawal Method
On the Payment section, click on the withdrawal icon and choose Bitcoin as your withdrawal option.
Provide Your Bitcoin wallet address
Go to your Bitcoin wallet and copy your wallet address. Next, add your Bitcoin address to the withdrawal column on the withdrawal page of your online casino. Also, input the amount you would like to withdraw in the withdrawal column.
Verify Your Information
Carefully verify your Bitcoin address before inputting it into the withdrawal column. Check to see if your withdrawal process meets the casino’s withdrawal requirements as well.
Complete The Withdrawal Process
Hit the withdrawal icon to complete the withdrawal process. As soon as the casino processes your withdrawal request, the casino will send your Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet address.