- You can update Spotify on your Iphone, iPad, or Android by heading through the application keep.
- On a Laptop or Mac, a compact blue dot will show up future to your username each time an update is obtainable.
- Reinstalling Spotify will also mechanically update it.
Like most apps, Spotify receives updates at times that incorporate new attributes and correct bugs. But dependent on how you hear to Spotify — on your mobile phone, an iPad, or on a laptop or computer — updating the application usually takes distinct actions.
How to update Spotify on an Iphone or iPad
By default, your Apple iphone and iPad applications that have updates offered should automatically install them all at once at some issue for the duration of the day. But you can check for updates and get them mounted manually as a result of the App Retail store.
1. Open the Application Keep and tap your Apple ID icon in the major-proper corner.
2. Scroll down to the Approaching Automated Updates segment. If you find Spotify in this list, it has an update ready — tap Update future to it, or Update All at the best.
If Spotify isn’t there, you will find no update offered.
How to update Spotify on Android
Most Android phones update applications immediately as before long as they’re out there. But you can look at manually via the Google Enjoy Shop.
1. Open the Play Store app and faucet your person icon in the leading-ideal corner.
2. Pick out the Deal with applications & machine selection, then faucet Updates offered.
3. You’ll see a listing of every single application that’s waiting around to be current. Locate Spotify in this checklist and tap Update subsequent to it, or faucet Update all at the best.
If Spotify just isn’t below, it is thoroughly up to date.
How to update Spotify on Mac or Personal computer
Compared with the other variations, the Mac and Laptop edition of Spotify does not make you update it by means of an external app shop. As an alternative, you can expect to have to update Spotify by way of the application itself.
Each time a Spotify update is offered, a blue dot will appear in the leading-right corner of the window, future to your username.
Click on your username to open a fall-down menu. In this menu, click on the Update Offered. Restart Now choice.
Once Spotify begins back again up, it’ll be working the most current version.