If you want to detoxify the body, the first thing to do is to make changes in your diet, by including natural foods and fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
But fresh fruit and vegetable juices may not only detoxify the body by eliminating waste, but also lead to feelings of well-being and good health. Fresh juices are also among the richest sources of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and enzymes.
Recently, the trend towards cold-pressed juices has swept, due to the higher content of nutrients in cold-pressed juices, compared to juices made using a centrifuge machine, as they contain more vitamins, minerals and enzymes, according to a report published in the site ” thehealthsite“.
cold pressing vs centrifugal machine
The centrifuge machine has metal blades, which cut fruits and vegetables into slices, and during rotation, they emit more heat, as a result, vitamins and other nutrients are destroyed to some extent, also, fruits can oxidize, which also reduces their nutritional value.
In the cold pressing method, the fruits and vegetables are actually squeezed, thus extracting as much juice as possible, leaving the pulp and fibres, and the juice extracted in this way is said to be fresh with the safety of nutrients, and experts believe that cold juices are more pure, and contain more elements Dietary and does not contain fiber.
A glass of juice gives you rich nutrients
In fact, one of the easiest ways to supply the body with nutrients is through fresh fruit and vegetable juices. They are the richest source of invaluable vitamins, minerals, elements and enzymes. Juices are quickly and easily absorbed by the body, because they are easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
Cold juice benefits
- Rich in essential nutrients and activates the blood, organs and glands.
- It has a calming effect on the nerves and is beneficial for the mind and body.
- Helps in the process of cell renewal, where the youth and beauty of the skin depends on the effective renewal of healthy cells.
- Consuming fresh juices also helps strengthen the immune system and prevents premature degeneration and aging.
- It helps cleanse the body of toxins and waste and purifies the blood as well.
- The functions of the internal organs and glands improve and this in turn is externally reflected in the skin, hair, eyes and nails.
Best fruits and vegetables for juice extraction
Juices can be extracted from almost all fruits and vegetables, you can choose from apple, grape, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, pomegranate, beetroot, carrot, cucumber, tomato, spinach, cabbage etc. Start by taking small amounts and gradually increase the amounts.
The best way to drink juice
Juices are good for health, but you have to consider the following things.
- It is necessary to remember that the juices must be diluted with water.
- They should be eaten fresh as soon as they are extracted so that all the nutrients remain intact.
- Lemon juice or orange juice can be added for flavor, but try to avoid adding salt and sugar.
- Juices should not be stored in aluminum containers or any other corrosive substance.