Melania mourns the end of Trump’s presidency: 51-year-old models a very somber black outfit with dark shades and a $70,000 crocodile Birkin as she thanks supporters for their ‘love’ and says, ‘God bless you all’
- Melania left held hands with her husband as they exited the White House on Wednesday morning
- The mom-of-one put on a very chic show for her final public outing as First Lady, donning a black skirt suit, matching gloves, and $800 Christian Louboutin heels
- She accessorized with an oversized pair of sunglasses, and carried a black crocodile Hermes Birkin in her hand
- Her long brunette hair was pulled back into a stylish updo, allowing her to show off bronzed cheeks, and a nude lip
- Despite the very somber occasion – which she captured in her dark outfit – Melania happily flashed a smile at the cameras as she left the White House
- Upon arrival at Joint Base Andrews, Trump praised his wife while addressing a crowd of supporters, paying tribute to her ‘grace, beauty, and popularity’
- Melania then told the crowd that being First Lady has been her ‘greatest honor’, while saying, ‘You will be in my thoughts and prayers’
Melania Trump looked like a woman in mourning as she left the White House for the final time as First Lady wearing an incredibly somber all-black ensemble, complete with dark sunglasses, black Christian Louboutin heels, and a $70,000 Hermes Birkin bag.
The 51-year-old held hands with her husband as he ended his time as President of the United States, with the couple walking side-by-side across the White House lawn, before boarding Marine One on their way to Air Force Base Andrews.
Melania made sure to cement her status as one of the country’s most fashionable First Ladies, donning a number of high-priced designer pieces for her final White House ensemble, including a very pricey crocodile handbag, a pair of matching $795 crocodile Christian Louboutin shoes, and long black gloves.
Going out with a bang: Melania Trump put on a very stylish show as she left the White House with her husband for the final time, marking the end of his presidency
Sending a statement: The 51-year-old donned a very somber all-black ensemble for her final moments as First Lady, accessorizing with a $70,000 crocodile Hermes Birkin
Fashion-focused: Melania added several high-priced designer pieces to her look, including the Birkin bag, as well as a pair of $695 Christian Louboutin heels, and a Chanel jacket
The mother-of-one chose a demure black dress, which fell to just below her knees, layering a chic jacket from Chanel over the top. Her long brunette locks were pulled back in a stylish updo, allowing her to show off bronzed cheekbones and a slick of nude lipstick.
Upon the couple’s arrival at Joint Base Andrews, Melania left her handbag with aides, and while she wore her large dark shades to head up to the stage with her husband, she removed them before taking to the podium herself.
While addressing the crowd of supporters, Trump praised his wife, paying tribute to her ‘beauty, grace, and popularity’.
‘Our First Lady has been a woman of great grace and beauty, and so popular with the people, so popular,’ he said, before welcoming Melania to the stage to share her final words.
‘Being your First Lady was my greatest honor,’ she said. ‘Thank you for your love and support. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you all, God bless your families and God bless this beautiful nation.’
Bidding farewell: Upon arrival at Joint Base Andrews, Donald and Melania both addressed a crowd of supporters
Praise: Donald paid tribute to his wife’s ‘grace, beauty, and popularity’, before she took to the stage to tell the crowd, ‘Being your First Lady was my greatest honor’
Melania then watched on from a chair on-stage as her husband made his final speech as President, during which he listed some of his accomplishments, before