Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – On Monday, the General Manager and Founder of Emaar, Mohammed Al-Abbar, provided a set of advice on the best projects to invest in and trade in in 2021.
Al-Abbar shared 10 tips with his followers in a post on his Facebook page, in response to what he described as “the most prominent questions he received” about the best projects to invest in in the new year.
Here are the 10 tips for 2021:
1. The continuous expansion of telecommunications and video conferencing
2. Revolutionizing drug development with advanced Covid-19 testing and vaccine development
3. Delivery and shipping
4. Telehealth and telemedicine is booming
5. Education and e-learning
6. 5G network infrastructure development and applications
7. Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Internet of Things and Industrial Automation
8. Rising use of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies
9. Growth in micro-mobility
10. Innovation in self-driving
Al-Abbar had recently resigned in mid-December from his position as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Emaar, to devote instead to “executive management matters and the daily follow-up of the company’s affairs,” which he founded in 1997, in the position of General Manager.
Emaar, the largest real estate developer in Dubai, also announced in early December that it had halted new construction work after a construction boom in recent years increased supply in the city, according to a Bloomberg report.