Moment disgruntled customer deliberately drives into Maryland Taco Bell staff after an argument about her food order at the drive-thru
- Police say the woman ran into the group gathered outside a Charles County, Maryland Taco Bell after a heated argument with a drive-thru employee
- An employee at the Taco Bell in Charles County said two women were in the car
- An argument was sparked over their food order, but the details are unclear
- At one point during the argument, one of the women got out of the vehicle and assaulted the employee at the window
- After the drive-thru assault the driver drove into the front of the business
- The driver then backed out and drove away from the scene
Footage shows the moment a disgruntled Taco Bell customer purposely plowed into a group of employees standing at the fast food chain’s entrance afer an argument over her drive-thru order.
Police said the incident happened on Wednesday night in Waldorf, Charles County. An employee told DailyMail.com two women were in the car who argued with the drive-thru employee about their food order.
At one point during the argument, one of the women got out of the car and assaulted the employee before getting back in, according to the Charles County Sheriff’s office.
Footage shows the moment a disgruntled Taco Bell customer purposely plowed into a group of employees standing at the fast food chain’s entrance afer an argument over her drive-thru order
After the woman assaulted the drive-thru worker, the women then drove to the front of the business where the car rammed into a group of people. The incident was captured on surveillance footage.
The footage shows the group, which includes restaurant employees, gathered at the entrance of the Taco Bell yelling at the driver, and at one point the car runs up to the group but stops inches away.
Police say two people were treated for injuries, but no one was seriously injured following the hit-and-run
Police said after the crash the driver backed out of the restaurant and drove away from the restaurant
The car then reverses away from the group but then it pulls up even faster than before and strikes several people, loudly crashing into the front entrance and breaking the glass as onlookers gasp in shock.
After crashing into the restaurant the driver backed out of the and drove away, authorities said.
Two people were treated for injuries, but no one was seriously injured.
The vehicle was later found the car parked near a home by the Taco Bell, police said.
Authorities are reviewing surveillance footage as they work to identify the driver.