NI doubt that the Brooklyn Nets, with the super template they have made, are one of the big favorites to reign in the Eastern Conference and compete for the ring champion this season. Lesions of Harden e Irving they deprived those of Brooklyn last season, and they face this as a revalidation.
But no matter how good players they have, almost all All Star or franchises at some point in their careers, they are not invincible. A study conducted by fadeawayworld also reveals what it is the kryptonite of some Nets players. For that they have analyzed the worst record of their careers against some of their great rivals who have met at least 10 times between the regular season and the playoffs. AND the result is surprising.
Kevin Durant, James Harden y Kyrie Irving, the great references of the Nets and three of the biggest stars in the NBA, have suffered many defeats against some players of their great rivals who have become your kryptonite.
Worst balance of Nets players against some of their great rivals in the NBA
- Kyrie Irving (Nets) contra LeBron James (Lakers) 3-10
- James Harden (Nets) contra Andre Iguodala (Warriors) 14-30
- Kevin Durant (Nets) contra Carmelo Anthony (Lakers) 4-13
- Blake Griffin (Nets) contra Al Horford (Celtics) 1-12
- Joe Harris (Nets) contra Norman Powell (Blazers) 0-16