Llast season, plagued by the constant injury problems of their stars, the Lakers were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. This season they seek to make amends and regain the crown they won in 2020. And for that it has been reinforced in all positions, although in that ‘renew plan’ he has loaded his squad of very veteran players.
That is the great concern of most of his fans and the Achilles heel that many NBA analysts see in that, a priori, super-team, which by age is also anot one of the oldest in league history. Are just 0.4 years older than the 1998 Chicago Bulls… who won the ring from the hand of Jordan. Now the Lakers led by LeBron James?
There’s a overwhelming data that confirms the maturity of the Los Angeles team, and it is that after signing Rondo region will have 6 of the 12 oldest players in the entire NBA. There are those who want to see the glass half full arguing the enormous experience of its players. And there are those who see it half empty and predict thatwill wear the wear of such a long season and that they will be out of gas in the playoffs. It will be necessary to see who is right, because the arguments are valid for both interpretations.
The 12 oldest NBA players
- Udonis Haslem (Miami Heat) – 41 aos
- Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors) – 37 aos
- Carmelo Anthony (Los Angeles Lakers) – 37 aos
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) – 36 years old
- Marc Gasol (Los Angeles Lakers) – 36 years
- Paul Millsap (free agent) – 36 to
- PJ Tucker (Miami Heat) – 36 aos
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns) – 36 aos
- Taj Gibson (New York Knicks) – 36 aos
- Trevor Ariza (Los Angeles Lakers) – 36 years old
- Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers) -35 aos
- Rajon Rondo (Los Angeles Lakers) – 35 years old