En sports, and basketball NBA is no exception, the most important thing is to win. Players are often put in value by the number of times they have won. And also the teams, who work to form the best possible squad to win each season. With those parameters it is interesting see which active players in the current NBA have a higher winning percentage.
It is not about analyzing the players with the most champion rings, but about those who are active and have achieved more victories with their teams now and in the past. This analysis prepared by Hoopshype collect the percentages of wins for every active NBA player what has played a minimum of 500 matches. This statistic speaks more than the player’s talent, the imprint that this exerts in the percentage of triumphs of his team.
An NBA superstar, Kawhi Leonard, leads this Top 10 in a ranking in which the absence of some League emblems such as Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving. If it appears LeBron James, considered the best player today by many, but in fifth place. And the presence of the Spanish is striking Serge Ibaka in sixth place.
Active players with the highest winning percentage
- Kawhi Leonard: 74,5% (429-147)
- Danny Green: 71,9% (544-213)
- Klay Thompson: 70,2% (432-183)
- Draymond Green: 68,2% (436-203)
- LeBron James: 66,3% (869-441)
- Serge Ibaka: 66,0% (560-289)
- Stephen Curry – 65,6% (500-262)
- James Harden: 65,2% (572-305)
- Patty Mills: 64,5% (477-262)
- Chris Paul: 64,0% (698-392)