The NFT space is currently dwindling, with not much action on the daily charts. While mass acceptance and popularity amongst influencers and celebrities are on the move. The space needs a major boost to the fundamentals. Apparently, Andre Cronje has come up with a marketplace for NFTs.
Consecutively, excitement has prevailed amongst enthusiasts. With the news of an NFT space from the house of Cronje. Andre Cronje is a coder and De-Fi developer. He is the founder of a major De-Fi entity Yearn Finance, which has contributed immensely to the space.
Yearn Finance is arguably the only De-Fi token to give tough competition to the likes of Bitcoin. The YFI token hit its ATH of $90,786.89 on the 12th of May 2021. In addition, Andre Cronje in 2020 was given the title of “DeFi person of the year”. Meanwhile, netizens anticipate Artion to create heroic events in the NFT space.
Everything You Need To Know About Artion
Artion is an open-source, feature-rich, fast, and inexpensive NFT marketplace. Artion is built on the Fantom blockchain network and is currently a beta version. The platform hosts numerous features, that will bring growth to the NFT space. And to the adoption of the Fantom network as well.
The features of the Artion marketplace are as follows:
- Users can access the marketplace with Metamask, and the Coinbase wallet. Artion also supports ERC20 tokens including fUSDT, UDC, DAI, and WFTm native tokens.
- The marketplace charges a 10 FTM for minting NFTs and charges 0% commissions sales.
- Creators can set royalties at the time of minting and earn revenue on secondary market sales.
- Chainlink price feeds are integrated to support secure and accurate transactions.
- Users can easily list NFTs in a stable asset value like USD, and purchase using cryptocurrency.
- Integration will support FTM/USD, wFTM/USD, fUSDT/USD, USDC/USD, and DAI/USD chainlink price feeds.
- Artion will support the ERC721 NFT token. With Artion users can mint NFTs easily without any coding.
- The marketplace comes with a built-in swap station to wrap or unwrap tokens without leaving the platform.
- Users can create profiles, follow creators, and receive email alerts.
- Artion offers an unparalleled user experience. With faster loading and enables creators to focus on their work, rather than on smart contracts.
- An NFT bridge is in the pipeline, for interoperability with Ethereum.
Summing up, Artion is a collective effort in developing the NFT space. In the first half of 2021, NFT sales rose to $25 billion from $13.7 million during the first half of 2020. The Fantom-based NFT marketplace can bring impetus to the ever-growing industry. We can expect rectification of loopholes (if any) in the further updates.