(as of Sep 27,2021 23:01:23 UTC – Details)
Do you want to wake up every morning feeling excited to start the day and confident that you are truly reaching your potential?
Own Your Career Own Your Life was written for you.
Andy Storch spent years stuck in the wrong career and drifting aimlessly through life. Now, he is a professional coach, consultant, speaker, and author whose life mission is to equip others to live intentionally, love the life they live, and fulfill their true potential.
In his eagerly-anticipated book Own Your Career Own Your Life, you’ll learn how to direct your own career, prepare for the future, and ultimately get back in the driving seat of your own life.
This book is intended to be a practical guide, so it is packed full of useful tips and easily actionable steps, as well as inspirational accounts of real-life events and helpful insights into the author’s own life – including the exact, real-life strategies he has used to design a career and life he loves.
In Part 1 of Own Your Career Own Your Life,you’ll learn how to:
- Set a flexible vision for your life that will make every big decision instantly easier to make
- Live life for yourself instead of other people
- Identify the habits that are holding you back and replace them with ones that propel you forward
- Discover your unique purpose and use it as the ultimate productivity tool
- Create a realistic, actionable life plan
- Connect with the right people to help you on your journey
- Respond proactively to challenges and turn disappointments into opportunities
In Part 2, you’ll discover how to:
- Position yourself for success and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world
- Commit to personal development in a totally sustainable way
- Build a strong and supportive community around you
- Network with influential and inspirational people – even if you have financial or time limitations
- Build your personal brand, including using social media to add value whilst growing your reputation
And in Part 3 the author reveals how to:
- Adopt a growth mindset and embrace setbacks
- Maximize your productivity using 3 simple strategies
- Finally achieve your goals in 6 easily-actionable steps
- Stop playing the comparison game
- Consistently maintain the same 7 daily self-help habits Storch has used to start directing his own career and life.
Praise for Own Your Career Own Your Life
“Andy lays out exactly how to set a vision and go out and achieve your goals both in your career and your life.” Hal Elrod, best-selling author of The Miracle Morningseries
“This book is a must-read — no matter what stage you are at in your career.” Marshall Goldsmith, NYT bestselling author
“An incredible reference manual for every person who wants to design a life they are truly proud and joyful to live!” Honorée Corder, strategic coach and author
“It truly has the power to inspire millions of people to stop drifting and take ownership of their careers.” Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer at VaynerMedia
If you’re looking for any of the following, then this book is right for you:
- Practical time management, self-leadership, career skills, and personal development hacks that go beyond the usual self-help and positive thinking
- Effective tips for personal development for life and work, business and career guidance, corporate career planning, and career development
- How to find your why, change your thoughts, improve your mind, motivate yourself, lead yourself first, choose your right career, and take control of your life.