In light of the strategic transformations that the Arab region is going through – against the backdrop of the repercussions of the “Al-Aqsa Flood” battle that the Palestinian resistance movements have been waging against the Israeli occupation, since October 7, 2023, and this Western alert against the resistance movements, and the mobilization of this arsenal of weapons, as if the world Preparing the theater of operations for World War III – It is important for researchers and analysts interested in the Palestinian issue in particular, and in national liberation issues in general, to emphasize a number of basic constants, and adopt a number of practical procedures and steps to support this issue.
Defending Palestinian constants is consolidating human justice
Among the constants that must be emphasized in light of this wave of Arab-Israeli conflict:
(1) – Emphasizing the justice of the Palestinian cause and the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and establishing their state in all the occupied territories.
(2) – Emphasizing that the Palestinian resistance movements are national liberation movements, not terrorist movements, and that the one who practices excessive terrorism against the Palestinian people, and against their children, and their movements, is the occupying Zionist settlement entity.
(3) – Emphasizing the right of the Arab peoples to defend the rights of the Palestinian people, and to support them by all available and possible means, to determine their fate and liberate their land.
(4) – Emphasizing that the Zionist entity is the primary strategic enemy of all Arab countries, and that its normalization policies with a number of Arab regimes – which are based on infiltration, penetration and interference in the affairs of these countries – are one of the reasons for the absence of democracy and the destruction of the capabilities of the Arab peoples.
(5) – Emphasizing that the battle with the Zionist entity is not a passing or renewed crisis, but a multidimensional conflict. Because it is an entity based on land occupation, ethnic cleansing, and genocide against the indigenous people of the occupied Palestinian territories.
(6) – Emphasizing that one of the tools to confront the occupier is the battle of awareness and possession of facts and information in the face of the huge media disinformation machine that it practices and in which it relies on its regional and international partners.
(7) – Emphasizing that defending the rights of the Palestinian people is not only a defense of Palestinian national security, but it is a defense of Arab national security at all its levels, parties and components.
(8) – Emphasizing that the policies of some Western regimes were completely identified with the policies of the occupying entity, and gave it full light for the excessive policies, crimes, and violations of public international law and its basic treaties, international humanitarian law, and international human rights law, in violation of all international norms and values, and in violation of the role of The missions and objectives of all regional and international organizations.
(9) – Emphasizing that popular efforts – in all their forms, in all countries of the world, Arab and non-Arab, through dozens of events and demonstrations in which they took place, despite the policies of security and media restrictions carried out by some regimes in these countries – are an affirmation of the justice and humanity of the issue. Palestinian.
The importance of action and movement based on established principles
Preserving the rights of the Palestinian people and supporting them in their struggle – to defend their right to self-determination guaranteed to them by all international legislation, agreements and treaties – requires a comprehensive plan for effective popular action, through a number of basic axes, including:
First: The political axis: Adopting a popular diplomacy campaign targeting politicians, media figures, and thinkers who believe in the values of justice and democracy in all countries of the world, to introduce the Palestinian issue, expose the violations committed by the Zionist entity, and organize a number of popular events and demonstrations in various countries of the world. To build global public opinion supportive of the Palestinian cause, and manage large-scale public relations campaigns with elites, community organizations, civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations, and influencers in various countries; To build real and influential pressure groups on the governments of these countries.
Second: The economic axis: Supporting all efforts to boycott companies, bodies, institutions, and personalities calling for the policies of the Israeli entity, and demanding Arab companies and popular economic sectors to stop their dealings and relations with companies and institutions that support the Zionist entity, and to search for Arab national alternatives and enhance joint cooperation with them.
Third: Media Axis: Intensifying media broadcasting and open and direct coverage through all possible media outlets, and through all personal accounts of all those who believe in the values of freedom, dignity, and human justice, in various forms supporting the Palestinian cause, and working to network and communicate with international media institutions, especially in the United States and European countries. Providing them with information and field facts about violations committed by the Israeli occupation forces, as well as supporting the media role of all individuals and groups, by providing publications, leaflets, and media materials that they can rely on in their networks, circles, and accounts, given that each individual has his circles that he influences inside and outside the Arab countries.
Fourth: The human rights axis: Networking with international and regional, governmental and non-governmental human rights organizations, providing them with accurate information about Israeli violations, and working to activate the role of these organizations in moving this file before the various relevant parties, and demanding special hearings before international and regional human rights bodies and institutions. of the United Nations, the European Union, the African Union, and other relevant bodies.
Fifth: Legal axis: Make every effort possible to file legal cases before the International Criminal Court against the Israeli entity. To hold his government and officials accountable for the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing committed against the Palestinian people, and for politicians, thinkers, academics and media professionals to make direct contacts and visits to international and regional judicial and legal bodies and institutions, to place them before their responsibilities in defending the rights of the Palestinian people.
Sixth: Relief and humanitarian axis: Managing financial and in-kind donation campaigns to support the Palestinian people, through regional and international organizations, governmental and non-governmental, and examining all possible ways to deliver them to the besieged, displaced and displaced people in the occupied Palestinian territories, and making all possible efforts, politically, diplomatically and in the media, to open the Palestinian crossings. To transport medicines, food and energy sources to the occupied Palestinian territories.
Seventh: Information axis: Preparing documented databases from official and public sources about the rights of the Palestinian people, and the texts of the agreements and treaties that guarantee these rights, and publishing them in the basic languages of the United Nations, in the face of Israeli disinformation policies, and expanding the publication of documentaries about Palestinian history and what it was subjected to. The Palestinians have been subjected to violations since 1917, with the issuance of the Balfour Declaration, and until today, on the largest possible scale.
Defending Palestine, its freedom, and the blood of its people today is a defense of the human values established by the heavenly religions and codified by international charters, and all who believe in these values and adhere to these charters must do what they must do, if there is concern for the future of humanity.