IGN’s The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Wiki Guide contains a full game Walkthrough for the Main Questline, an Interactive Map that details all of the important locations such as Skyrim, Whiterun, Riften, and Solstheim, as well as Cheats and Secrets, Tips and Tricks, and so much more. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is currently available on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch and was first released on November 11, 2011.
The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened.
The Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesied Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
Locations for Dragons, Dungeons, Notable People, Standing Stones, Word Walls, and more can be found on the Skyrim Interactive Map.
A complete guide to the saga of the Dragonborn, including tips for every dungeon you’ll visit and character’s you’ll meet. Click on a section below to get started, or head to the Main Quests section for the full guide.
Quests in your log are divided up into several sections, which can be tracked at any time to highlight points on your map and compass alerting you to nearby quest objectives.
- Main Quests – There are 18 to complete, as you unravel the legacy of the Dragonborn, learn the powers of the mystical dragons, and stop the end of the world by defeating Alduin.
- Civil War Quests – Side with the Stormcloaks or Imperials in 12 big quests to complete, as you vie for control of Skyrim.
- Guild Quests – Choose one of all of the guilds to enroll in and become a master of your craft – and get help for all 6 of The Companion Quests, 8 of The College of Winterhold Quests, 14 of the Thieves’ Guild Quests, and 18 of The Dark Brotherhood Quests.
- Side Quests
- Our very own Skill Builder to plan the perfect hero, complete with information on all the Skills and ways to level them up.
- Information on all the Guilds and Factions to help align your character, and gain new Followers.
- Everything you need to know about Marriage and finding the right Marriage Partners for your character.
- The best Tips and Tricks to tackle the game like a pro, including Things to Do First, Things Not to Do, and Things Skyrim Doesn’t Tell You.
For a full list of sections, check the navigation bar on the left, or see our popular sections below.
Turn your iDevice into a portable Skyrim encyclopedia. IGN’s Skryim wiki and interactive map are now available as an app for your iPhone and iPad, available for free in the iTunes App Store.
As a supplemental tool to this wiki, check out IGN’s Skill Builder, where you can freely dump points toward your Perks to plot out the best build for your character. Play around with it and share your super build with the world!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim features three major DLC’s that each contain brand new quests and features. To find out more on each DLC, click on the guides below to find everything you need to know about Skyrim‘s current DLC.
Looking to enhance Skyrim‘s graphics or simply wish to add a unique gameplay feature? Check out the Skyrim Modding guides below for even more information on Modding the game.