He continues The Israeli occupation army Committing massacres against the Palestinians on the 114th day of the aggression against GazaWhile international calls and initiatives continue for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip.
The Israeli occupation committed 38 new massacres that resulted in the death of 350 civilians during the past 48 hours, while the West is pressing to stop funding the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees (RWA).UNRWA), as 9 countries announced the suspension of their funding to the agency in light of Israeli accusations against a number of its employees.
Battles continue between the Palestinian resistance and the Israeli army in the city of Khan Yunis in the Gaza Strip.
She said Al-Qassam Brigades It completely or partially destroyed 11 Israeli military vehicles within 48 hours.
Al-Qassam added that it destroyed the field command headquarters of the occupation forces in various fighting axes 6 times, and seized 8 Israeli drones of different models.
As she said Al-Quds Brigades It is engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli soldiers on the front lines of the city of Khan Yunis.
2,765 Israeli soldiers were injured
The occupation army announced that 8 soldiers were injured in the battles in the Gaza Strip in the past 24 hours.
This brings the number of Israeli officers and soldiers who have been injured since the beginning of the war to 2,765, including 1,273 officers and soldiers who have been injured since the beginning of the ground attack on the Gaza Strip on October 27 last year.
Withdrawal of two Israeli brigades
The Israeli Broadcasting Corporation reported the withdrawal of the 4th and 55th Brigades from the Gaza Strip after the end of their mission there.
Israeli Army Radio said that the 4th Reserve Brigade, known as “Kiryati,” completed its mission in the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip, and left it last night.
Massive arrests in the West Bank
The Israeli occupation forces launched a massive arrest campaign today, Sunday, targeting dozens of Palestinians in various governorates West Bank occupied, while armed confrontations broke out between the Palestinian resistance and the occupation in Embryo AndTubas.
Local media said that so far, the Israeli occupation forces have arrested 22 Palestinians, including a woman and a wounded child, in addition to a father and his four children.
The Prisoners' Affairs Authority and the Palestinian Prisoners' Club said – in a joint statement – that the number of Palestinian detainees from the West Bank has risen to 6,330 since last October 7.
Declaring the Kerem Shalom crossing as a closed military zone
The Israeli occupation army announced a crossing Karam Abu Salem A closed military zone, with dozens of Israelis continuing to demonstrate near the crossing for the fourth day in a row, preventing trucks loaded with humanitarian aid from entering the Gaza Strip.
Al Jazeera's correspondent said that for the fourth day, dozens of Israeli demonstrators obstructed the entry of humanitarian aid trucks and goods into the Gaza Strip at the Kerem Shalom crossing.
Raids on southern Lebanon
Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that, on the Israeli-Lebanese border, the occupation army aircraft launched two raids on the towns of Zabqin and Hula in southern Lebanon, without immediate reports of deaths or injuries.
And it was Hizb allah Yesterday, it announced that it carried out 7 operations against Israeli sites off the southern border of Lebanon, and the party said that it targeted with missiles Israeli soldiers in the vicinity of the Shomera barracks, the vicinity of the Jal al-Alam and al-Abad sites, the Dovif barracks, in addition to the Khirbet Maar base.
3 American soldiers were killed in a march in Jordan
The US Army announced – today, Sunday – that 3 of its members were killed and dozens wounded in a drone attack on a base in Jordan, while Amman denied that the attack occurred within its territory.
CNN quoted officials as saying that this is the first time that American soldiers have been killed in attacks on American interests since the start of the war on the Gaza Strip.
A new attempt to withhold confidence from the Netanyahu government
The General Assembly votes For the Israeli Knesset – Tomorrow, Monday – on a proposal to no-confidence in the Prime Minister’s government Benjamin Netanyahupresented by the Leader of the Opposition Yair LapidThis is the second attempt this January.
Israeli media had reported that the “There is a Future” party would present in the Knesset tomorrow a motion of no confidence in Netanyahu’s government, and quoted a statement from the party that the motion comes in the wake of the government’s decision to put what it described as a “shameful” budget to a vote.
The “Ta'al Front” bloc in the Israeli Knesset also announced that it would submit, on Monday, a motion of no confidence in the government, calling for an end to the war on… Gaza stripConcluding a prisoner exchange deal and launching a political path towards a peace process.
America's arming of Israel
He said White House His policy towards Israel has not changed, after a report published by NBC, which stated that the administration of US President joe biden It discussed halting or slowing some arms shipments to Israel to pressure Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to scale back the military operation in Gaza.
Demonstrations in America and Europe
Thousands demonstrated – today, Sunday – in France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Bulgaria and the United States in solidarity with Palestine and to demand an immediate ceasefire in light of the continued Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip.
In the United States, demonstrators set up tents in front of the home of the Secretary of State Anthony Blinken In Virginia, they demanded a ceasefire in Gaza.
The demonstrators in Virginia considered that the United States is responsible for Israel's crimes against humanity in Gaza because it continues to support it, and they said that Blinken is complicit in the genocide committed by Israel in Gaza.
New ceasefire offer
The American Wall Street Journal revealed that he presented a new offer to Hamas and Israel for a ceasefire in Gaza.
The newspaper explained, quoting Egyptian officials, that the offer was made by the countries that play the role of mediator between the two sides, stipulating a 4-month ceasefire in the Gaza Strip in exchange for the release of all Israeli prisoners.
The newspaper added that the new offer includes stopping Israeli attacks for 6 weeks as a first stage in order to release Israeli prisoners, including children, women and the elderly, who need urgent medical care, in exchange for Israel releasing a large number of Palestinian prisoners and increasing humanitarian aid to Gaza.