During the 22nd day of its aggression against Gaza strip The occupation army continued to bomb civilians by land, sea and air in various areas of the besieged Gaza Strip, and spoke of a ground incursion into various axes in the Gaza Strip, which the Palestinian resistance announced would confront and thwart.
Gaza witnessed the “heaviest” night of bombing since October 7, causing “the complete destruction of hundreds of buildings,” coinciding with an attempted ground incursion by the occupation, a complete severing of communications and the Internet in the Strip, and isolating it from the outside world.
The number of martyrs of the Israeli massacres in Gaza rose to 7,703, including 3,195 children, and the number of injured to about 19,450, in addition to 1,650 missing persons, according to data from the Ministry of Health in Gaza, which states: A list of the names of all martyrs was published In response to Washington’s skepticism about the numbers of victims of the Israeli aggression.
The following are the most prominent developments on the 22nd day of Israel’s war on the Gaza Strip:
- Al-Qassam Brigades: We are confronting an Israeli ground incursion into Beit Hanoun and east of Bureij and violent clashes on the ground.
- Israeli Foreign Minister: We are determined to eliminate Hamas as the world did with the Nazis and ISIS.
- Al Jazeera correspondent: Renewed violent Israeli bombardment on the vicinity of the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip.
- US State Department: We urge our citizens to leave Lebanon given the unpredictable security situation.
- American officials told CBS: There appears to be a rolling start to the ground invasion of Gaza by Israeli forces.
- The Egyptian President welcomes the United Nations adoption of the truce resolution in Gaza.
- Qatari Foreign Ministry: The Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs receive a call from the British Foreign Minister, discussing ways to reduce the escalation.
- Kirby: We shared with Israel our view of what urban warfare looks like.
- Al-Quds Brigades: Our advanced groups are on the fighting axes and confronting the enemy forces trying to advance towards the Gaza Strip.
- Iranian Foreign Minister: American support for Israel has encouraged it to intensify attacks on Gaza and the West Bank.
- Al Jazeera correspondent: Occupation army forces storm the Jalazoun camp, north of Ramallah in the West Bank.
- The occupation army: We destroyed 150 underground targets in northern Gaza.
- The Israeli army announces a military strike against Hezbollah.
- 25 martyrs and 35 injured arrived at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in central Gaza.
- Lavrov: Destroying Gaza and expelling its residents will create a long-term disaster.
- The Israeli army announces the interception of a missile coming from Lebanon.
- The Emir of Qatar and the President of Iran review developments in the Palestinian territories.
- Al-Qassam bombs Tel Aviv and the Al-Quds Brigades target occupation vehicles.
- Norwegian Foreign Minister: The situation in Gaza is catastrophic and very dangerous.
- Musk announces the provision of communication services to relief organizations in Gaza.
- Erdogan: What happened in Gaza is a victory recorded in history.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: What is happening in Gaza has never happened in modern history.
- Abu Ubaida: The enemy will taste a greater defeat than he expected, and the time of Zionism’s defeat has begun.
- Israeli Chief of Staff: War goals require ground entry and there is no victory without paying the price.
- Qatar: We affirm our continued mediation efforts to release civilian hostages and end the war.
- Netanyahu: There was a major failure, and after the war everyone must give answers.
- Israeli Defense Minister: This is a long war and it is either us or them.
- Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council: We will not hesitate to take action to end the suffering of our people in Gaza.
- The Economist: Israel hopes that the gradual progression of the ground war in Gaza will keep the other fronts calm.