The Israeli aggression against Gaza continues for the 41st day, as the occupation forces continue to target hospitals and besiege them with tanks, and for the second time stormed the Shifa complex.
While Palestinians continue to be martyred in Israeli bombing on various areas of the Gaza Strip, including a petrol station housing displaced people in central Gaza, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades said that since this morning they had destroyed “21 Zionist vehicles and a house in Beit Hanoun in which the occupation soldiers were holed up, leaving them dead and wounded.”
These are today’s most notable developments:
- Haniyeh: If the enemy wants it to be a long battle, we are ready.
- Israeli Chief of Staff: Our operations continue to destroy Hamas’ structure in Gaza.
- US State Department: Hamas uses some hospitals as command centers.
- Mufti of Oman: Boycott is one of the most powerful and successful weapons.
- Jordanian Foreign Minister: What Israel is doing is war crimes.
- French human rights activist: Our evidence proves that “genocide” was committed in Gaza.
- Al-Qassam announces the destruction of a number of vehicles and a house in which occupation soldiers were barricaded.
- UN statement: There are no safe areas in Gaza without the consent of all parties.
- The Israeli army announces the killing of a soldier south of Jerusalem.
- The Indonesian hospital announces that it has stopped working.
- Director of Al-Shifa Hospital: The occupation blew up a number of the complex’s departments and its pharmacy.
- Palestinian Red Crescent: Tanks surround the Baptist Hospital.
- UNRWA Commissioner: What I saw in the Gaza Strip I will never forget.
- Human Rights Watch: Israel did not provide evidence justifying the storming of Al-Shifa.
- Communication and Internet services have been completely halted in the Gaza Strip.
- Hezbollah says it hit an Israeli Merkava tank.
- Al-Qassam claimed responsibility for an operation in Jerusalem, during which it killed an Israeli soldier and wounded others.