The seven-day diet is one of the diets used to lose weight in record time, as it is classified as a type of chemical diet that contributes to getting rid of excess fat, and depends on a very harsh diet.
According to a report published on the website, HealthlineThe seven-day diet contributes to losing 10 kilos of your weight in just a week, and in order to achieve this goal, the following steps must be followed:
1. Breakfast in this diet consists of a slice of toast with grilled vegetables.
2. You can only eat a boiled egg or two servings throughout the day.
3. Grapefruit juice is one of the most prominent juices allowed in this system.
4. You can eat large amounts of fruit as a complete lunch as an alternative to protein and other types.
5. It is allowed to eat grilled chicken and salad as lunch as well.
6. Dinner consists of boiled eggs and grapefruit juice.
7. It is allowed to eat mutton in this system, but it must be on the grill method and no fat has been added to it.
8. You can eat fresh or canned fish, but it must be cooked in a healthy way.
9. Cabbage soup is allowed in one of the diets that contribute to burning calories.
10. Drinking more water throughout the day, including at least 3 liters of water.
This diet depends on eating the largest amount of grilled vegetables, with exercise that contributes to burning fat and getting rid of excess weight.