diet Yogurt It is one of the diets used to lose weight within a short period of time, since it is very effective in burning fat, in addition to giving the body large amounts of calcium necessary for bone health, but despite its effectiveness in the diet journey, but if you decide to follow it, the duration of this diet must not exceed 7 days only.
According to a report published on the verywellhealth website, the yogurt diet succeeds in losing about 2 and a half kilos of your weight in about 4 days, provided that you eat three meals throughout the day, which are full servings of yogurt.
The yogurt diet relies on a few steps that help you lose weight in record time:
1. Drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses a day
2. You can eat two servings of yoghurt during breakfast, add a spoonful of honey and eat cucumber as well
3. During lunch, grilled chicken and fat-free meat are allowed, along with a large portion of green salad
4. At dinner, two servings of yogurt are also allowed, along with eating any type of low-calorie fruit
5. Coffee and hot drinks are allowed without adding sugar
6. Avoid eating high-calorie fruits such as mango, hay and grapes when following this diet
7. It is allowed to eat some vegetables throughout the day, such as lettuce and cucumbers
8. Avoid eating potatoes and beans when starting this diet
Experts emphasized that this diet gives you many important nutrients, the most important of which are calcium and proteins, because each yoghurt contains at least 7 grams of protein, along with vitamins B, D and zinc, which contribute to strengthening your immunity.
Yogurt is the most important option to help you in your weight loss journey, because it contains a fatty substance that helps speed digestion and boost metabolism, as it gives you a feeling of satiety and fullness.