FUE hair transplant has become one of the most loved hair plant procedures in the world. This is because people are facing the reality of hair loss. The most effective hair transplant procedure is the FUE hair transplant.
This procedure is not intrusive because the surgeon extracts the donor’s hair from the individual. These follicular units will be implanted into the areas where hair loss has occurred. FUE hair transplant is a perfect way of restoring hair loss. FUE hair transplant will drive backward hair to lose other than stopping it or making it slow down.
Before opting for an FUE hair transplant, there are a couple of hair transplant facts that you should know. The facts are listed below.
- The Cost of FUE Hair Transplant
Something worthy of having, like a hair transplant, will not come at a lower price. For you to have a successful FUE hair transplant, everything has to be done right. The surgeon will have to collect the person’s follicular units carefully. This is to avoid damaging them.
The FUE hair transplant will also be done attentively. This ensures that the hair will grow later on, and the implanted hair seems natural. The operating doctor will have to look into spacing and also hair follicles direction.
FUE hair transplant procedure costs divers from clinic to another or even person. This is due to the following considerations.
- Amount of grafts needed; this factor will mainly decide the cost of FUE hair transplant. But other clinics do not consider this during the procedure. If the client has lost a lot of hair, they will require a large number of grafts. This will lead them to pay more.
- The method of harvesting, the method at which the surgeon harvests grafts, is critical in cost determination. The FUT method of hair harvesting is more automated compared to FUE, which makes it less costly. When automated tools are used in FUE transplant, the cost tends to be cheap since work will be less. Use of machines is not advised because the chances of donor areas being left with scars are high.
- The clinic’s quality and its reputation; clinics that produce good results in performing hair transplant will charge high prices.
- The number of sessions; should be considered by patients who have lost a large number of hair. This is because more sessions will be needed to fill the affected areas. If the sessions are many, you will be needed to pay more.
It is important to remember that FUE procedures can change your life completely. Always look for quality services.
- FUE Hair Transplant and Complications
FUE hair transplant risks and complications are minimal. More antibiotics and painkillers are recommended to further reduce numbness, swelling, scarring, necrosis, and bleeding. Some risks which are likely to occur during FUE are the destruction of the follicular unit.
If the surgeon goes wrong in extracting and implanting a single graft into the hairline, it will not look natural. FUE hair transplant may also cause individual donor areas to be finished. If the operating doctor harvests a large number of grafts, the density of hair will be reduced. Which intern affects the probability
To avoid these complications and risks, always research for a good clinic.
- The FUE Hair Transplant Age
FUE hair transplant has no age set limit. But for future hair loss, age should be considered. Being bald or having your hairline recede happens at any stage of life. In as early as twenty years, most men experience hair loss.
Baldness in men and women is hereditary. The possibility of continued hair loss is high if you underwent a hair transplant at an early age. It is as well preferable to undergo an FUE hair transplant at the age of 25 and above. This will ease the prediction of hair patterns.
- Donor Area for Transplant
The FUE hair transplant donor area will determine how the procedure will be. The best donor area will be the back of your head. The hair in that area will not be affected by baldness. Other areas are those of the beard and body hair as well.
- Choosing the Right Clinic for FUE hair transplant
To find the best clinic for FUE hair transplant, you should weigh between the clinic’s good and bad records. This is because no clinic has a perfectly clean record. Always opt for clinics that extract grafts manually and also those with the right name. After contacting the clinic, make sure to research them.
- The Number of Grafts That Should Be Done in a Day
To undergo an FUE hair transplant, the number of grafts must be considered. If a surgeon extracts a considerable amount of grafts per day, he will finish the procedure fast. This is not a good idea because your donor area may be damaged. If something goes wrong in the future, those donor areas will not be able to donate air.
- Manual or Motorized FUE Hair Transplant
Motorized tools while performing FUE hair transplants are advantageous. This is because they ease work. But manual extraction is the best. This is because it does not leave more extensive wounds as compared to motorized. Using manuals will enable surgeons to get grafts that are of good quality.
- Use of Magnification Loupes
For a successful FUE hair transplant use of magnification, loupes are essential. This will enable the surgeon to harvest small grafts and as well see hair-bearing tissues. Good clinics these days use magnification loupes.
- Follow Up
Completing the FUE hair transplant procedure is not supposed to be the end. The best clinics will give you some procedures to follow. Make sure to follow them. You will be told not to wash your scalp thoroughly for ten days. To not also dye your hair for a few weeks. Also, it would help if you did not drink or smoke for a few weeks.
FUE hair transplant is one of the best medical procedures. After the procedure, the patient will be left with no scars. This procedure is also not time-consuming. FUE hair transplant is considered the most over other methods because the recovery period is also short.