The crypto space appears to have very less momentum as the price of the majority of the assets experience a pullback or a dip. The dominant coin, Bitcoin slips below $19,000 and stands at $18,935 with a 1.54% drop at the press time.
The second crypto Ethereum also plunges down to $582 with a loss of 2.24%. Apart from these, most of the cryptos are painted in red and experience a wider dip, presently. Among the crypto space are some of the assets who are surging registering new highs.
UNFI Protocol DAO (UNFI) Price
UNFI is an Ethereum-based token which has surged drastically in the past 24-hours of about 100 percent. The token rallied above $15 but woefully dipped to $14.13 percent with a jump of 76.28 percent at the press time.
The current market capitalization of the token is $32,966,158 with a trading volume of $167,932,352. It has a total supply of 10,000,000 and the circulating supply is 2,323,417 UNFI coins.
The market sentiments are extremely positive and expect the price to attain $100 levels very soon. The narrow market capitalization and low supply might have triggered the UNFI bullish trend.
- The currency resistance levels cannot be measured as the token has formed its new all-time high of $15.25, today, 08 December 2020.
- The support levels are formed at $8.57
- The technical indicators point out towards a ‘buy’ signal
NuCypher (NU) Price
As Coinpedia reported earlier that, NU coin is expected to continue the growing streek, the digital asset has maintained the uptrend. The NU price remained bullish with a gain of 0.93 percent and recording $0.255 at the time of reporting.
The circulating supply of NU coins is 377,250,000 with the total supply not available. Coming to the market cap, it’s $94,095,992 and the trading volume is $31,690,077. The market sentiments are pretty bullish and expect the token to hit $1 very soon.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $0.2869, later at $0.3151, and finally at $0.3541. Post to which NU price can form new ATH.
- The support levels are formed at $0.2379
- The technical indicators are however neutral. It might be that the traders want to HODL and wait for the next push.