The Animal Crossing: New Horizon’s 1.6.0 update released on November 19, 2020.
Dubbed the Winter Update, the 1.6.0 patch brings two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, along with a slew of much anticipated content that includes transferring save data between different systems, the ability for residents to increase the capacity of their home storage, additional Nook Miles redemption items, additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping, all new DIY recipes, and much more!
Below you can read the 1.6.0 patch notes which were found on Nintendo’s official update page.
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.
- This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your User Data” feature as well.
- The following content has also been added:
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.