Only five reasons to leave home:
– Shopping for necessary goods and services
– Going to work or permitted education
– Exercise with a two-hour limit
– Medical reasons and care giving
– Getting vaccinated
No visitors to your home other than an intimate partner. Single bubbles will be permitted. If you live alone, you can make a bubble with another person.
· No public gatherings.
· Restaurants, pubs, and cafes can provide takeaway only.
· Essential retail, so supermarkets, food stores, petrol stations, banks, bottle shops and pharmacies, other retail stores can provide click and collect.
· Childcare and kinders will be open as per the last circuit breaker lockdown earlier this year.
· Approved professional sporting events will proceed but proceed without crowds.
· Schools will move to remote learning, except for vulnerable children, and children of authorised workers.
· Higher education will move to remote learning only.
· Community support and recreation, accommodation, but there will be some exemptions that apply.
· Hotels, clubs, TABs and the casino will be closed.
· Indoor and outdoor entertainment venues, swimming pools, spas, saunas, indoor and outdoor springs, community venues, drive in cinemas, amusements parks and arcades, creative studios, art galleries and museums, tourism, tours, and transport, and auctions can only happen online.
· Aged care facilities, no visitors except for limited reasons.
· In our hospitals, visitors only for end of life, to support a partner during birth, or a parent accompanying a child.
· In terms of ceremonies, funerals, a maximum of 10 people plus those running the service.
· Weddings cannot proceed unless end of life or deportation reasons apply.
· Religious activities will not proceed other than through broadcast with a maximum of five people.