The crypto space usually experiences a roller-coaster ride with many ups and downs. Recently, the major cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, etc and many more had a free-fall losing a double-digit margin with their price.
In such conditions, some tokens stood strong and continued with their bull run. Among them are Stellar(XLM), Waves(WAVES), and Sushi(SUSHI).
Stellar (XLM) Price
Stellar price was nearly stagnant from a very long time until an incoming big push that rallied the price to $0.2241. But woefully, the price witnessed a slight downtrend which pulled back the price to $0.1526.
The 24-hour volume also rallied with the price that peaked above $3 billion which has declined below the levels. Yet again heading strongly towards the set target to cross the yearly target. XLM price at the time of composition is $0.2056 with a gain of 13.05 percent.
- The strong support lies at $0.1457 which needs to be held strong
- The resistance levels are formed at $0.1998 in short term but a strong resistance lies at $0.2326
- Technical indicators point out towards the ‘buy’ signal.
Waves (WAVES) Price
Waves project is considered as the most expanding project in the blockchain field, gaining more than 5.99% in the past 24 hours and down by 1.12% on a weekly basis. The on-chain metrics indicate a bullish trend for the token in the coming days.
The Waves price stands at $6.42 with a jump of 2.97 percent and the WAVES-BTC pair has jumped by 4.78 percent in the last 24 hours.
- The resistance levels are formed at $8.7 but for the short term, the resistance levels are at $6.99
- The support levels are formed at $5.55
- Technical indicators point out a ‘buy’ signal
Sushi token, one of the most sold coins during the DeFi correction of Sep-Oct 2020, bounced from $1.382 for the next leg up breaking the resistance formed earlier at $1.236.
The 24-hour trading volume also jumped drastically in the past week rallying the price to $1.79. Currently, at the time of composition, Sushi price stands at $1.40 with a jump of 3.97 percent in the last 24 hours.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $1.4701
- The support levels are formed at $1.3582
- Technical indicators point out towards a ‘buy’ signal
Overall the global crypto market cap witnessed a drop of 1.92 percent and the 24-hour total crypto market volume has decreased nearly 22.29 percent.
Considering the price of the major cryptos, Bitcoin price witnessed a slight jump from the previous day crash. The price stands at $16,924 with a decrease of 2.37 percent and Ethereum price also dipped by 1.31 percent and stands at $510.10.