Many of you want to know if Surveys and Reward sites can really make you money. If you want to earn Bitcoins by taking surveys, offers, and other online tasks, then you might have heard about Cointiply.
But is Cointiply a scam, or is it really a great and legit way to get free Bitcoins?
In this article, I will give you an inside look and show you the complete aspects of Cointiply. Let us take a look at this detailed review now.
|Game Types||Paid Offers, Paid Surveys, View Ads, Watch Videos and more|
|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
|Deposit methods||Bitcoin wallet, FaucetHub Account and DOGE wallet|
|Withdrawal methods||Bitcoin wallet, FaucetHub Account and DOGE wallet|
What is Cointiply?
Cointiply is a bitcoin site in which you can earn Bitcoins that can be withdrawn to your bitcoin wallet address. You can collect up to 200 satoshis per hour, but you need a minimum of 35,000 satoshis to make a withdrawal.
Cointiply is a fairly new site that started in February 2018. It offers surveys, offers walls, games, watch ads, and applies promo codes to keep you active on the platform. It is one of the highest paying Bitcoin faucets currently.
|Owner Address||P.O. Box 0823-03411|
How to Register on Cointiply?
You can register with Cointiply as a member regardless of the fact where you live by using the steps given below:
Step 1: Head to the Cointiply Official Website
Step 2: Click on the “Sign-Up” Option at the top left side of the screen. Enter your personal details and then submit to create your account
Step 3: Verify your account using the verification mail which you receive in your mail to make your account active.
Step 4: Click on “Sign in” Option and login through Cointiply login to get started.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 35,000 Coins from your faucet hub account which is equal to $3.50. The minimum withdrawal in the Dogecoin wallet is 50,000 coins which are equal to $5, and in Bitcoin, you need 10,000 coins equal to $10.
How to earn in Cointiply?
There are 8 different ways in which you can earn coins in Cointiply which can be listed as below:
1) Paid Offers: Paid offers are one of the easiest ways to make money. It is important to follow the instructions per task to complete the offers successfully and get paid.
2) Paid Surveys: It is the most popular way of earning coins. They have a great survey offer wall, Tap Research, and Revenue wall. They can pay thousands of coins for completing depending on the type of surveys
3) View Ads: View Ads are one of the popular features on PTC sites. Though there are minimal ads per person, it is a very easy and instantly paid option. Generally, you have to click on an ad and then wait for 10 seconds before closing it.
4) Bitcoin faucet: You can earn Coins by spinning our faucet! You might even win our progressive jackpot that starts at 100,000 Coins and goes up until someone wins it.
5) Watch Videos: This is a feature where you need to watch the videos. Many times the videos are not more than 2 or 3 minutes, so the reward for watching videos is not a major one.
6) Multiply your coins: You can find a section called “Multiplier”. This is a way to bet your coins and get the chance to win a bigger amount. You simply choose the amount you want to bet, and then you can choose a field on the screen, and see if you are lucky.
7) Promo Codes: They have Cointiply promotional codes on their Twitter profile, so you should keep a watch on it. Most of the time, it is applicable only for the first 5000 or 6000 users. They give away 70 to 100 points per offer, which they post once per week.
8) Refer a friend: Cointiply has a refer a friend program, where you can share your referral link with others, and when anyone joins through your link, you get 25% of their claims and 10% of their offer earnings.
Cointiply Referral System
The Referral system has many benefits which can be listed below:
1) You will earn 25% of every referral faucet claims for life.
2) You will also earn 10% of any of your referrals and offer wall earnings.
3) There is no limit to the number of referrals you can send.
4) Referrals on the same device or in the same household are not allowed and will not be counted as referrals.
Cointiply Is it Legit or Scam?
Cointiply is one of the legitimate and popular bitcoin faucets. They have a large community of users that love to stay on their site to earn more coins or bitcoins. As per the Cointiply reviews, Most of them have good experiences using Cointiply
Like most faucets, Cointiply allows you to earn by watching ads or taking surveys. On completing the surveys available on the offer wall, you will get your satoshis credited to your account.
Cointiply offers many ways to earn, and you can join from all countries. Thus if you are patient enough to get to know how it works and if you like getting paid in Bitcoins, Then, in my opinion, this is a site worth considering.
- How much money can you make in Cointiply?
Cointiply has quite a lot of different ways to earn. It really depends on how much time you are willing to put in.
- How do you get paid?
You can get the coins paid in three ways namely, Faucet Hub account, DOGE Wallet and the Bitcoin wallet
- Is it worth joining Cointiply?
It is free to join and use Cointiply, but it also has a premium membership you can get.
- Who can join Cointiply?
You can join Cointiply no matter where you live. Overall Cointiply gives several ways to earn all over the world.
- How is Cointiply support?
Cointiply has a support function where you can submit a ticket. Just try to go to the FAQ section and at the top, there is a “submit ticket” option.
- Rewards & Bonus:
- Unlimited Loyalty Bonus
- Anyone globally can join Cointiply
- Max Potential of 100,000 coins on a spin
- Multiple payout methods
- Convenient Payment option
- Various ways to earn coins
- Very Low Earning Potential
- Pop-ups can be annoying
- Some Earning methods have low rewards
- Cannot get your earnings out in cash
- Contiply Mining Game no longer available
- PTC ads are fairly infrequent