The four were arrested Friday after a maid at The Maven Hotel saw firearms and gun components inside a room and notified a supervisor, authorities said. The hotel sits near Coors Field, which will host Tuesday night’s annual All-Star Game after the event was relocated from Atlanta earlier this year over Georgia’s voting rights law.
Hotel employees looked up the vehicle associated with the renter of the room and found a Mercedes with an Idaho license plate. A ballistic vest and duty belt were visible from the outside, according to a police probable cause statement.
Managers said the person who rented one of the rooms, Ricardo Rodriguez, requested to extend his stay by several days and asked to be moved to a room with a balcony overlooking an alleyway, police said. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
In other developments:
– Denver maid reports ‘bunch of guns’ in hotel room near MLB All-Star Game site; 4 arrests
– Iowa man charged after allegedly bringing loaded rifle with laser scope to Chicago hotel overlooking beach
– Chicago weekend gun violence leaves 40 shot, 11 killed, including rapper ambushed after release from jail
– Gavin Newsom will not be listed as a Democrat in upcoming California recall vote
– Denver suspect arrested near MLB stadium asked to extend hotel stay, move to room with balcony, police say
– Texas Democrat lawmaker torched for fawning over individual ‘sacrifice’ for fleeing the state on private jet
– Pete Alonso captures second straight Home Run Derby crown
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Aging population to hit US economy like a ‘ton of bricks’: commerce secretary
– Bill Gates talks divorce at ‘summer camp for billionaires,’ blames himself
– As Dems push SALT cap repeal, many states have OK’d workaround
– Employees forced to return to office in fall ‘tipping point’ for resignations: expert
– Boeing faces new Dreamliner production problem
SOME PARTING WORDS
Laura Ingraham slammed Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin on Monday night’s “The Ingraham Angle.”
“If our democracy is on the line, it’s for decades fossils like Durbin have refused to address the issues that critically impact the lives of every American,” Ingraham said.
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you’re missing.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.
© 2021 - TrendsWide