Here’s a bonus midweek episode of the IGN UK Podcast as there’s frankly just too much stuff to ignore. Cardy, Matt and Joe have all been playing Cyberpunk 2077 and give their impressions so far, alongside discussing the absolute shambles of a release that it’s been.
Firstly though, there’s the small matter of roughly 6,000 new games and Disney TV shows and movies to talk through as we once again ask the question “Is there too much Star Wars?”.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: email@example.com.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #569: The Alternative Film & TV Awards 2020
- IGN UK Podcast #568: Early Immortals Impressions
- IGN UK Podcast #567: AC Valhalla and Yorkshire John Lennon
- IGN UK Podcast #566: The Mandalorian and PS5 UK Launch Madness
- IGN UK Podcast #565: Loads More PS5 and Series X/S Chat