There are many types and forms of diets for weight loss, including those based on protein, vegetables and fruits, to the strangest types of diets that depend on carbohydrates. One of the forms of the starch diet is the boiled potato diet.
diet Boiled potatoes are among the diets used to lose weight within a short period of time, as potatoes contain important nutrients, as they are rich in potassium, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers that enhance digestion and help you feel full for a longer period, according to the verywellhealth website.
The boiled potato diet relies on a few steps that help you lose 5 kilos of weight within a week:
1. It must be followed for no more than a week so that the body does not lose its important elements.
2. You can eat approximately 2 kilos of boiled potatoes divided into your daily meals.
3. It is allowed to eat skimmed yoghurt during breakfast.
4. Avoid adding salt to your meals when following this diet.
5. It is allowed to take tea, coffee and herbs without adding sugar.
6. Avoid strenuous exercise while following this diet.
7. It is allowed to eat some low-calorie vegetables such as zucchini.
8. It is allowed to eat lean meat or grilled fish.
9. You can eat fruit for dinner, but it must be low in calories, such as pineapple and strawberries.